Thursday, March 16, 2017

Snowed in Perks!

So if you lived anywhere on the East Coast this week you were most likely affected in one way or another by Winter Storm Stella!
Here in Northeast PA we got dumped with 32 inches of the fluffy white magic!
Well it's white fluffy magic for kids, but not for the adults that need to clean it up! It's amazing how much you begin to loathe snow when you are older.  





Our cars were buried and my son climbed a hill and ended up on my car!





Oh to be a child again! N ended up playing in the snow for over and hour until I realized he was without one boot! Apparently he "lost it yesterday" and didn't tell us. Having to much fun I guess! I did end up digging it out of a 2 foot drift about an hour later. 

One of the WORST things about being stuck inside during a blizzard is....

Ok so enough of about the blizzard. Let's talk about how bad weather BENEFITS Direct Sales customers!!

Let's talk about special discounts, give-a-ways, free shipping etc!!! Oh yes!
Personally on my thirty-one V.I.P Page I gave a 15% off "Ides of March" Blizzard special!
If you were keeping an eye on something you wanted to purchase from a Direct Sales company I bet you were able to get it at a discount during this weeks Blizzard!

So let me ask you?!?

How many consultants held a special discount on your V.I.P page because of the blizzard?

Customers: How many of you made a purchase because there was a special??

I'm sure this both benefited you and the consultant!

What an awesome way to boost sales and buy some of your favorite direct sale items!

Hmmm...so when is the next winter storm???









No comments:

Post a Comment