Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Avon Calling!

As a child I have fond memories of my beautiful mother (God rest her soul) being an "Avon lady." She used to have this huge plastic "case" of samples. They were tiny circles that had sample colors of different blushes, eye shadows, lipstick etc. 
Remember these beauties???


My sister Jennifer and I, being the little girls we were, were obsessed with the "Make up Case." On special occasions, mostly Halloween, we were able to use the make up on ourselves! It was an awesome thrill and we felt so grown up. Of course we always tried to sneak the make up samples and paint our faces when we got the chance!
Those fond memories are still with me and maybe that is why Avon was one of the first direct sales company I became a consultant with.
When I was engaged to be married, I started selling Avon, and just recently started selling it again.
Avon is one of my favorite DS companies. It's constantly evolving and really has something
for everyone young and old! It's really a one stop shop and the prices are amazing! 

Now they have expanded into having their own home magazine called "Avon living," along with their outlet flyers, regular campaign books and the "Mark" catalog for the younger generation.
I LOVE Avon's make up. ALL of it! I often feel like it doesn't get a fair shake in the make up world. For the quality and price I think it's definitely worth trying and possibly switching.  


For more Avon click below!


Shop Avon Here!






BB Cream

Here are some of my "go to" Avon products I use daily!

Super SHOCK Eye Liner






Eye Make Up Remover

Flawless Loose Powder

Mega Effects Eye Mascara









No comments:

Post a Comment