Friday, March 3, 2017

Thirty-One DOUBLE HOSTESS CREDIT in March!

Hey Friends!

Did you hear the good news??! Thirty-One JUST announced that March hostesses have the opportunity to DOUBLE their HOSTESS CREDIT just by partying this month!  THIS IS HUGE!


SAY WHAT???
NOT to mention the Awesome-sauce customer special!  We are TOTES excited!! (See what I did there??)

I have been a thirty-one consultant for almost 5 years and it has been a lot of fun! I have met a lot of great people, made some new friends, earned some extra money and earned a lot of free or discounted thirty-one products!

I'm not going to lie,  I love doing home parties! But let's get real, home parties are becoming out of date! But never fear! Thanks to the "internets,"social media, texting and smart phones being a hostess is easier then ever! 

If you are interested in hosting a party, shopping for the monthly special, or becoming a consultant check out my website! 
(Click on the thirty-one on logo on the bottom of this page)






No comments:

Post a Comment