Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Battle of the Leggings!


Ok Ladies!

I finally was able to get my "Legging Army" Leggings! I ordered off of a consultant in a "Direct Sales Swap" Page! For those who are not in the Direct Sales World you can go on facebook and join a "swap" page. Here you can either swap site to site sales, or in stock products with someone from another Direct Sales Company! It's a great way to get rid of some stock or to bump up your personal sales!

There are a few legging companies out there but the "Legging Army" direct sales company is the company I chose.  I was happy to see that they had the sought out after "black" leggings that are almost nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find in Lularoe groups so that is what I purchased.


Me wearing Legging Army Black Leggings
As I searched through the Legging Army website and found my black leggings I was very excited to see 1) they were only $16.00 and 2) they have FREE SHIPPING! Two pluses right there!  I ordered the "one sized" leggings which say fit sizes 3-14.

However, I'm not sure if it was the blizzard two weeks ago or the fact that it is "free shipping" but the delivery time (from day of purchase) was over 10 days! In the direct sales world there are only a few companies I'm aware of that take that long to arrive.

So I anxiously opened the packaged and I immediately felt the "buttery smooth" feel of the leggings. Just like Lularoe. The first thing I noticed right away was the waistband. I cringed to see there wasn't a "Yoga" waistband like the Lularoe brand.
Lularoe's Yoga Waistband definitely gets a thumbs up from me!
So I spent the day wearing my Legging Army leggings.  I am not a fan of the waistband at all. It felt very uncomfortable at times. I decided not to get the next size up, because with the Lularoe leggings, the larger size may fit my waist but are baggy and hang near the crotch area. I am a little bit more "rounded" in the middle, but I think for a more slim person the waistband may not be a problem at all.

If you are a fan of leggings and want to save some money, support a Direct Sales company, and try a new legging company I would give Legging Army a try.  The price is affordable, they have children's sizes and adult up to size 26! The prints aren't bad either.  They are more "toned down" then the Lularoe leggings but there are some nice prints just the same. If you have been searching for that "unicorn" black print, maybe and aztec or camo I would checkout Legging army's website!

SNAPSHOT 
So how many of you LOVE your leggings?

Do you prefer a certain company or even store brand?

What company or store do you prefer to get your leggings from?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment